Experience, Embody, and Integrate the Magic of Divine Presence with Ken W. Stone – Spiritual Messenger, Author, and Healer
Dear Divine Expression,
My name is Ken W. Stone—I’m known as “The Soul Archaeologist” because I help people uncover, experience, embody, and integrate the buried treasure of Divine Presence, that is within each and every human being without exception.
My focus is on supporting groups in two key areas of spiritual development:
- First: Experiencing the Divine within (spiritual mastery). This includes not only the initial mystical encounter, but also embodying and integrating all of its natural by-products including spiritual healing. Eventually the mystical isn’t an encounter, but an inner and outer dimension of life that is being consistently experienced and lived.
- Second: Discovering the unique manner in which the Divine expresses in and through you (spiritual messenger mastery) — “your” unique spiritual gifts, message, and purpose. Fully embodied and integrated, you are an embodied messenger, one who shares God’s expression as you merely by your presence.
I also work with elite athletes, spiritual messengers, and high performing individuals and teams in experiencing the X-Factor of ultimate performance, success, and fulfillment — on the field of play and in every aspect of life.
- It ALL Comes Down to One Thing.
There are three primary ways to engage with me in this work:
- Introductory experiences, classes, and a regular email newsletter, all of which are free. Current offerings include a webinar where I answer the 5 most frequently asked spiritual messenger questions, an intro class called Exploring Divine Resonance, as well as my YouTube channel.
- Virtual classes, self-study programs, and large group transmissions through Resonance Institute Membership.
- Speaking, small group, and one-on-one work (virtually and in-person), which are focused on supporting elite athletes, spiritual messengers, and high performing individuals and teams in experiencing 100% of their divine potential, ultimate performance and fulfillment professionally and in every aspect of life.
I’ve also begun a new collaboration with Transpersonal Psychotherapist, and Shamanic and Qigong Practitioner Scott Tate called the Second Monday Circle. This virtual meditative healing transmission session is for individuals who are focused on engaging with the next level of their healing and spiritual work.
I’m energized by this opportunity to explore spirituality with you in whatever way most powerfully supports you, so you can experience every aspect of your divine potential. Thanks for visiting!
Praise for Ken
From My Heart
It’s Finally Happening
I’ve been talking about this for months, maybe more than a year. It’s finally happening on Monday (April 10, 2023). The person who supports me personally (Scott Tate) and I have been doing collaborative sessions for a number of years. Early on the question came up spontaneously: What would happen if we offered this to […]
Is it a Tree?
Your consciousness impacts everything, including the way you perceive yourself, others, and the world at large. No matter how small, there isn’t one aspect of your life that’s not profoundly impacted by your consciousness. Consciousness is a lens through which we perceive everything. It changes over time, a function of different factors. Some people think […]
Unexpected, Powerful Learning Experience Began with Judgement and Shame
Last week I had the most unexpected, powerful learning experience. Earlier this year I hired a person I was referred to by a good friend to book me on podcasts. He’s been doing an amazing job, and I’ve been having a blast being interviewed by a wide range of wonderful people (Here’s a link to […]
Is Suffering Optional?
Is suffering optional? How could suffering be optional? To answer this question, we need to explore the role of suffering. Why do we suffer? What (if anything) is accomplished through our suffering? I should acknowledge that on any topic, there are many who disagree with my spiritual interpretation. I say this not to diminish my […]