Join the Second Monday Circle
Explore, Align, and Expand
Deepen Your Healing Journey
Join two powerful healers in their own right, as they combine forces for a series of six sessions in 2024.
What will unfold in your body, mind, and being?
How will your consciousness expand?
What breakthroughs will you experience?
Transpersonal Psychotherapist, and Shamanic and Qigong Practitioner Scott Tate joins with Ken W. Stone to offer the Second Monday Circle—a virtual meditative healing transmission for individuals who are focused on engaging with the next level of their healing and spiritual work.
The foundation for this program began in 2020 when after four years of working together Scott and Ken began engaging in regular explorations where they combined their spiritual gifts for the purpose of exploring, embodying, and expanding their individual consciousness and divine expression professionally and personally.
What began with a focus on supporting each other developed into an inspiration in 2021 to offer this combined expression to others. After sitting with, discerning, and exploring this inspiration for more than two years, they have now taken the next step in launching the Second Monday Circle.
After a successful series of six sessions in 2023, the next set of Second Monday Circle sessions is now being offered: January, February, March, April, May, and June of 2024.
You are invited to join Scott and Ken to go deeper and explore how the space that opens when they gather and combine their gifts support you in the next step of your healing journey and inner spiritual work.
Did you miss any of the 2023 sessions? The recordings are available for you to purchase and experience, below.
Ken W. Stone, known as “The Soul Archaeologist” is a spiritual teacher, healer and founder of The Resonance Institute. He is author of the forthcoming book Resonance: The Path of Spiritual Mastery
God expresses through Ken in a unique way: when people sit with him in transmission, they have a profoundly different experience of the Divine in their body. For example, he has worked with a number of advanced former students of Maharishi Mahesh Yogi who each said, following their initial session with him, unprompted: “that was the deepest spiritual experience of my life.”
In Ken’s private practice he helps elite athletes and other high-performing individuals and teams unlock and express their divine potential. His work enlivens sustaining experiences of inner peace and fulfillment professionally and personally.
Scott Tate specializes in the process of integrating psychology and spirituality to promote healing, well-being, transformation and peak performance. For 35 years Scott Tate has been a Transpersonal Psychotherapist in private practice, a workshop leader and a teacher.
Scott’s multi-dimensional approach to healing and teaching draws upon spiritual traditions and a variety of somatic mind-body techniques including: EMDR, dream work, qigong, energy psychology, meditation, mindfulness, shamanic journeying and hypnosis, as well as conventional psychological modalities with a strong Jungian orientation. He teaches classes in qigong, meditation, and shamanism and conducts a variety of shamanic ceremonies and rituals.
Scott developed Golden Staircase Qigong (GSQ), a shamanic qigong combining classical qigong movements with sacred ritual, the medicine wheel and intention. The GSQ practice accesses our natural rhythms, the forces of nature and energetic alchemy to achieve stillness, harmony and openings to higher states of consciousness.
For over two decades Scott has worked shamanically, having trained formally and with indigenous healers and healing systems in North America, South America and other regions of the world. In alignment with many traditional shamanic healers, Scott’s work has been significantly shaped by personal, in-depth initiatory experiences informing the depth and breadth of his work today. Scott offers individuals and families the opportunity to heal and transform through his shamanic practice. He also facilitates ceremonies and rituals for groups, businesses, and organizations, and he conducts property clearings.
For almost 25 years Scott has worked extensively with plant medicines from different traditions. Currently, he assists people with psychedelic therapy by helping set a sacred space and context for medicine journeys and by assisting in the integration process. A primary focus of Scott’s work is to support people in accessing divine connection and higher states of consciousness without the use of medicines.
Scott humbly approaches his work with clients and students on a level playing field, meeting soul to soul, to facilitate lasting and life changing opportunities for healing and transformation.
Join the Second Monday Circle
and Accelerate Your Growth in 2024
A Depth and Resonance Rarely Encountered
- A Powerful Divine Container in which to engage in your deepest inner work.
- A Space of Profound Silence and Safety, in which to unpack and be fully present.
- An Extraordinary Circle – all the more so with your presence, in which to explore and expand to more fully experience your fully integrated expression.
Second Monday Circle Includes:
January 2024 SMC
- Takes place on January 8, 2024 at 5p Eastern (US) – your ticket also includes the recording of this session
February 2024 SMC
- Takes place on February 12, 2024 at 5p Eastern (US) – your ticket also includes the recording of this session
March 2024 SMC
- Takes place on March 11, 2024 at 5p Eastern (US) – your ticket also includes a recording of the session
April 2024 SMC
- Takes place on April 8, 2024 at 5p Eastern (US) – your ticket also includes the recording of this session
May 2024 SMC
- Takes place on May 13, 2024 at 5p Eastern (US) – your ticket also includes the recording of this session
June 2024 SMC
- Takes place on June 10, 2024 at 5p Eastern (US) – your ticket also includes a recording of the session
October 2023 SMC
- Took place on October 9, 2023 – your ticket includes the recording of this session
November 2023 SMC
- Took place on November 13, 2023 – your ticket includes the recording of this session
December 2023 SMC
- Took place on December 11, 2023 – your ticket includes a recording of the session
April 2023 SMC
- Took Place April 10, 2023 – your ticket includes the recording of this session
May 2023 SMC
- Took place on May 8, 2023 – your ticket includes the recording of this session
June 2023 SMC
- Took place on June 12, 2023 – your ticket includes a recording of the session