Am I OK? From My Heart
Do you ever wonder “Am I OK?”
For me this question can become:
Am I on the right path?
Do I have a clear and accurate understanding of ________________?
Is my awareness valid?
Is my intuitive guidance on track?
Who am I to share this process/gift/awareness with others?
And so many other questions …
Do any of these questions resonate with you?
There was a turning point in my journey about three years ago, when I began turning inward as my primary method for feedback about how I was doing as well as the answers to the other questions we all ask ourselves.
Looking back on it, this was a critical point in my spiritual development – and my happiness.
Your soul is one conduit through which you encounter the Divine.
Do you turn inward for feedback and deeper experiences of Divine resonance?
Do you listen to your soul’s guidance
Where is your soul currently guiding you right now?
You are the strongest connection and feeling of the Divine that is available to you.
How do you cultivate that inner knowing?
When you embody fully, the connection between your 2nd and your 6th (Chakras) is enlivened.
With this enlivened connection, your intuitive faculty is more fully open for you to feel – not just knowing, seeing, or hearing – but also feeling in your body.
The sensation of Divine resonance in your body is extraordinary. It is as available to you as it is to me, or anyone on the planet.
How can you enhance your current level of inner awareness?
From my perspective, the answer is simple: BE you.
Consider the following practices to support you in allowing your authentic self to be:
1) Practice bringing your Soul into your body. Coming into your body is one of the single most profound things you can do to be present, and open to a felt experience of resonance in every aspect of your life.
2) Call your power home. Once you feel the resonance of the Divine in your body, take time to recall times in your life where you have seen others (or situations) as having control over you or how you feel. Calling your power home means you return to the center of your power all these moments, and recognize yourself as the sole author of joy and happiness. You see yourself for who you are: an undistorted expression of the Divine.
3) Pierce the illusion of separation. When you have a felt experience of your connection with God (and everything) you’re ready for the next step.
4) Excavate Your Soul. Dig down to uncover your wholeness (it’s already within – it’s who you are). An ongoing practice of felt wholeness opens the door to a profound reference point from which to live your life. You are whole, as is everyone and everything.
5) Throw Out the Map. We all have ideas about where we’re headed and how to get there. In the end, letting go of control opens the door for you to experience Divine grace and resonance in a way you literally can’t begin to imagine right now.
6) Keep Digging. As much as we might want each of these practices to be “one and done” the opportunity we all have is to continue practicing all 5 practices as we move towards being a conduit of the Divine, and eventually: union.
Can you imagine what it would feel like to know that you have been given a message – a set of gifts – by God, that are unique to you?
Do you already know this?
More importantly, can you feel this within your body?
Eventually, you not only know you’re OK – you can feel how good it is to be connected to God, everyone and everything … including your gifts, your message, and your purpose.
When questions arise, you turn inward for the answers.
When others share their truth, their gifts, and their awareness, you rejoice as another aspect of the One has awakened to its purpose.
Just as if your hand went from relying on your conscious thoughts to open and close and perform other functions, to doing so on its own accord – you would celebrate.
So it is with each aspect of Divine awareness.
The truth is within you.
How will you honor Divine resonance in your life this week?
What will you give voice to, today?
That’s it for this week … From My Heart.
The Soul Archaeologist
Experience the Divine Within